Start Your Travel Blog in 7 days (Without the Overwhelm)
Does travel set your soul on fire? Can you not stop talking about your experiences abroad? Do you have a unique perspective on travel that you want to share with the world?
Maybe you’ve thought about starting a travel blog. Then you brushed it aside because you had no idea where to even begin. You have questions like:
- What platform should I use to create my blog?
- Which web host should I choose?
- How do I design my blog to look professional?
- What should I write about?
- How do travel bloggers make money?
There is a simple solution, and I’ve got it
I’m here to help! When I started blogging in late 2017, I was clueless and terrified. With no previous experience, I worried that my blog would flop. But I committed to making my dreams a reality because I couldn’t go back to a 9-5 job. After working at office jobs for two years, I developed an autoimmune disease called Alopecia Areata (patchy hair loss.) So I said ‘Goodbye America’ and booked a one-way ticket to Spain. It was while living in Spain and coming across The Blog Abroad that I go the idea of becoming a travel blogger.
Upon returning to America, I invested over $20,000 in coaches, courses, books, and conferences. Within a year, I turned my blog into my full-time job. Now, I want to help you turn your passion for travel into a side hustle or job. That’s why I came up with the Create Your Travel Blog Bootcamp. It’s a free challenge to help you start your blog from scratch and create a roadmap to success. In 7 days, I’ll guide you step-by-step through the process of creating a profitable travel blog. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Day 1: Identify your major motive and commit to your goal
- Day 2: Brainstorm your blogging voice and niche
- Day 3: Set up web hosting for your blog
- Day 4: Download and install WordPress and plugins
- Day 5: Set up a professional WordPress theme
- Day 6: Plan your 10 pillar blog posts
- Day 7: Create a roadmap to drive traffic and make money
Sign up for the Create Your Travel Blog Bootcamp to learn the exact tools and systems you need to build a profitable travel blog.
When is the challenge?
The first challenge will run from March 6th-March 13th
Who is this challenge for?
- You live and breathe travel (it’s hard to write about travel if you don’t love it)
- You’re willing to devote time to learn how to blog
- You’re willing to investing in tools to create a professional travel blog
Who is this challenge NOT for?
- You want a travel blog so you can get free hotel stays
- You’re not willing or ready to commit to doing the work
- You’re looking for a way to get rich quickly
Let me be clear: travel blogging will not make you rich overnight. It’s a long-term commitment. But it is so worth the journey! Travel blogging has allowed me to become location independent, earn over $10k worth of brand collaborations, and grow an audience of 35,000 people.
If you’re ready to take a chance on your dreams then sign up for the free challenge by clicking the banner below. I can’t wait to see you in class!
Don’t forget to spread the word about this challenge!
I agree with you thoughts please post more about it, Have a nice day
Thanks. If you’s like to learn more about starting a travel blog, you can join the free course through the sign up above.
I need your help
Thanks for reaching out. What do you need help with?