Need help managing and growing your Pinterest account?
You have a Pinterest account that’s already driving traffic to your blog, but you want to increase it. Or maybe you just don’t have the time to juggle Pinterest with all your other blogging tasks.
I’m here to help!
For more than a year, I’ve used Pinterest to drive 38,000 page views (25,000 sessions) to my blog every month for free. I’ve also taught dozens of bloggers how to use Pinterest to get more traffic. Some of my clients have doubled their traffic in weeks!
Now, I want to use my experience and expertise to manage your Pinterest account and help you get more traffic to your blog than you ever thought possible.
I offer a personalized Pinterest account management service for bloggers. When you become a client, you’ll get
- A 45-minute Pinterest strategy call to go over your goals and current pinning strategy. We’ll discover areas for improvement and implement changes for immediate results.
- 12 new pins monthly (3 per week.) These pins will either link to new content you have or to older content based on their performance.
- Pins scheduled for the entire month on Tailwind. (Up to 40 pins a month)
- 5 new group boards monthly to help you expand your reach on Pinterest.
- A customized manual pinning schedule for your top-performing pins to drive even more traffic to your blog. (No worries, I’ll take care of the manual pinning, too!)
- A monthly check-in email summarizing your Pinterest account’s performance.
- A free copy of my Pinterest course, Pinterest Traffic Takeoff, along with all the bonuses!
This service is for bloggers who have a Pinterest business account and use Tailwind to schedule their pins. If you’re a new blogger who wants to sign up, I can provide you with one month free trial of Tailwind, after which you can upgrade to a plan.