Set up your Pinterest account the right way!
To succeed on Pinterest, you need to get the basics right. That means you should set up your profile with the right boards, write keyword-rich descriptions for your boards, claim your website, enable rich pins, and more. You can do it yourself or you can save yourself the hassle and let me do it for you! I will set up your account the right way so that you can be confident that your account is optimized for traffic. With the right foundation, you can use Pinterest to drive massive traffic to your blog from day one. Take a look at what Pinterest did for my blog:
Ready to start growing your traffic with Pinterest?
When you purchase the Pinterest Account Set Up service, I will:
- Convert your Pinterest personal account to a business account OR create a new business account for your blog.
- Claim your website so that you have more authority on Pinterest.
- Enable Rich Pins so your blog post information shows up with your pins.
- Create your first 10 personal boards, including one board just for your blog posts.
- Create custom board covers that fit your brand.
- Optimize your profile and boards with the right keywords so that they get found on Pinterest.
- Schedule 50 high-performing pins to your personal boards – 450 pins total.
- Provide a list of 30 high-performing group boards in your niche to join.
- Provide an outreach script to apply to group boards.
- Give you a 30-day free trial of the Tailwind Pin Scheduler.