Let me set up your Pinterest account…the right way!
To succeed on Pinterest, you need to get the basics right. That means you should set up your profile with the right boards, write keyword-rich descriptions for your boards, claim your website, enable rich pins, and more. You can do it yourself or you can save yourself the hassle and let me do it for you! I will set up your account the right way. With the right foundation, you can use Pinterest to drive massive traffic to your blog from day one. Look what Pinterest did for my blog:
Ready to start growing your traffic with Pinterest?
If you purchase this service, I will:
- Convert your Pinterest personal account to a business account OR create a new business account for your blog.
- Claim your website so that you have more authority on Pinterest.
- Enable Rich Pins so your blog post information shows up with your pins.
- Create your first 5 personal boards, including one board just for your blog posts.
- Schedule 10 high-performing pins to each board – 50 pins total.
- Provide a list of 20 group boards in your niche to join.
- Provide an outreach script to apply to group boards.
- Give you a free trial of the Tailwind Pin Scheduler.
Let’s get started! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll have your account set up within 2 business days.
Already have a Pinterest business account? Check out my Pinterest Pro Packages to learn how I can help you with pin design, pin descriptions, and Pinterest SEO research.